A typical building is constructed in less than two years but is in use for 40-50 years thereafter. In order to keep the building performing at the highest levels of efficiency, it is necessary to maintain it through its lifecycle.
Canem’s Lifecycle Services
Canem's Lifecycle Services provide a systematic approach to optimizing the value of your building over time. Planned proactive scheduling and analysis is designed with recommendations and activities that will increase the value of your buildings. Our experts can help you develop a plan that minimizes the risk and inconvenience of unplanned expenses.
Our Lifecycle Services programs systematically provide benefits through safety improvements, environmental stewardship, energy audits and management, operational and capital cost reduction, revenue creation, and asset value improvement over the life of a facility.
- The Canem Assist program provides Transition Planning and Orientation support for new building owners. This can include training and guidance for new building operators, assistance in developing building standards and procedures for maintaining the electrical and communication systems in top working order, and additional services, including:
- Riser Management
- Base Building System Connection Services
- Building Audit and Evaluation Services
- Commissioning and Benchmarking
- Inventory Management
- Extended Warranty
- Staffing Services
- Canem’s service professionals are working for you for as long as you own or operate the building. We offer a full suite of organized service and maintenance programs oriented to your needs and resources. These typically include existing traditional services such as electrical and building system maintenance services and the testing of life safety systems. Canem's expert teams can also provide preventative and predictive service offerings as part of an integrated and ongoing program known as Canem Guard, which includes the following service categories:
||Predictive and Preventative Care for Critical Facilities
||Preventative Planned Maintenance Programs
||Routine and As-Required Maintenance Services
|As part of the Canem Guard program, our service professionals and project managers provide expertise in many disciplines including:
- Lighting Technologies and Control
- Critical Power Systems
- Environmental Technologies and Energy Management
- Fire Alarm and Emergency Life Safety programs
- Security and Risk Management
- Communications Systems Technologies
- Building Systems Integration
- Remote Energy and Alarm Monitoring and Management
- The Canem Scout program provides Financial Analysis and Forecasting for electrical systems and equipment, to help you make better decisions. Our predictive Financial Analysis and Planning tools are designed uniquely for each building to assist maintenance personnel in determining payback and beyond, establishing and monitoring budgets and to evaluate resources to keep buildings operating efficiently without interruption. Canem Scout provides Multi-Year Evaluation and Financial Forecasting to improve planning, and prevent oversights in upgrading, replacement, repair, or inventory related to building electrical systems.
Canem’s goal is to assist owners and managers to optimize your return on assets, improve tenant attraction and retention, protect your environmental reputation, and enhance security and safety in your workplaces.
- Canem will help you increase Operational Efficiencies through monitoring and management.
- Canem can improve sustainability through our Energy and Envinronmental programs.
- Canem's Assist, Guard and Scout programs support your investment value through the entire building life cycle.
- Canem's experts ae there for you for as long as you own or operate the building.
- Canem is at the Centre of your Building Performance.